Re: Check Out The Radio Interview

  • hail_to_ozzy
    Message 1 of 215 , Dec 13, 2000
      I fianlly got to listen to all of it last night,
      it just seems like its the same stuff over and over
      BUT its getting sooooooo much coverage and thats
      GREAT!! Atleast Pam Hobbs has "alittle" bit of dought the
      WM3 are guilty, poor thing always sounds so nervous,
      maybe she just wants to believe that they are guilty to
      give herself some peace?? I believe they are innocent,
      and I dont know who the madman is who done this
      terrible thing, we all have an idea, but I dont want to
      point the finger yanno, thanx for listen:)
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002