Count me in

  • sicerimuscuncti
    Message 1 of 215 , Nov 2, 2000
      Hey, I found a link to this club cruising
      profiles in the Anti-Bush clubs, and I have to say I'm
      glad you're here! I haven't followed the case much
      since I saw Paradise Lost in 97, though I've given
      money to the cause (VERRY RARE for me--I'm poorer 'n
      sh*t). I grew up different in a small town and I lived
      in the Death Penalty State (Texas!) at the time I
      saw that movie, so it hit very close to home for me.
      nut maniacs trying to impose their will on this
      country right now, I kinda wish that all of us freaks,
      goths, metalheads, hippies, punks, queers, Wiccans and
      otherwise unusual people were actually the KILLERS they say
      we are....
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13 8:15 AM