Re: Satanic Panic...

  • rollingstonesmillenium
    Message 1 of 215 , Aug 25, 2000
      You will find a major satanic panic in
      fundamentalist christian denominations. In non-fundamentalist
      christian religions you won't find a satanic panic.
      Fundamentalist Christianity was born here in the United States.
      All fundamentalists religions are
      protestant.Non-fundamentalist religions are of both protestant and
      non-protestant religions. It considers their denominations to be
      the most accurate faiths. They consider people who
      are not christian to be sinners, lost and evil. They
      also consider non-fundamentalist religions to be weak,
      lost and evil. The reason for they thinking this is
      because non-fundamentalist religions have accepted so
      much in society that fundamentalists have considered
      evil such as sexual matters, religious matters, etc.
      The city the West Memphis Three lived in is mainly
      made up of Fundamentalist Christians. Anything that is
      alien to their community is considered evil such as
      rock music,long haired men,homosexuals,promiscuity
      catholism, mormanism, jewish religion, and various religions
      that are not christian. These three men were
      railroaded because of their long hair, musical tastes, and
      religious beliefs.
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13 8:15 AM