313THIS IS A GOOD SONG TO TELL YOUR LOVED ONE TO COME HOME

  • jennysmith3232
    Jan 8, 2004
      Hi! I was so inspired by this guy that was on our local newscast
      last night, that I wanted
      to share his story...
      His name is Adam Marshall and he is a US Marine, While serving in
      Operation Iraqi Freedom,
      He wrote songs & when he came home just a couple months ago, he went
      into the studio and
      recorded them, He just released a single called "Come Home as Fast
      as You Can" He's not
      signed, but I went to his website http://www.TheLastMarshall.com and
      listened to his songs
      and I was very impressed, He is very very good!!(you can purchase
      his CD there) The coolest
      thing I thought is that 25% of all his CD sales is being donated to
      the "Operation Bring Me
      Home" a fund to help troops in Iraq fly home on a 15 day leave from
      war.
      I just thought this was such an uplifting story, I wanted you all to
      know about it too!
      Jenny