279Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] PhUk AuThoRity

  • Purity
    Sep 6, 2003
      Wheres Flint? and when is it??

      --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, first last
      <linkinparkpunk420@y...> wrote:
      > I know what you mean, I am a metal head too and I've studied
      wicca,, and I hate stereotypes, they suck,,,,
      > Just because someone is diffrent they have to be picked on,,,
      there is a girl that dresses goth and this group of people were
      making the worst fun of her and I just wanted to hit them,,, but
      violence sloves nothing,
      > I haven't had the chance to watch the movies or read the
      books ,but I am knowledgeable about the case,,,,,
      > ohh, there is going to be a benefit concert in Flint for them, if
      anyone is itnerested in it,, the info is on the site!!!!!

      > Purity <sadisticchrist666@y...> wrote:
      > I remember the first time i ever heard about the wm3.it was in
      2000.
      > i was at my friend doug's house and he had been bugging me to
      watch
      > this show he recorded back in 93. i agreed and i watched in
      disgust.
      > i was mainly pissed off because of the reasons they convicted the
      3
      > guys. the next day i went out and bought Devils Knot. i read the
      > book in one night and was still pissed off. i can relate to the
      guys
      > because i listen to heavy metal, i wear all black, and i practice
      > wicca..but that doesnt mean i kill people. i hate the fact that
      the
      > justice system needed a scapegoat and they found the perfect ones,
      > goth, a loner, and dumb one (not to be taken to offense. i respect
      > them more than anything). anyone feel the same as me?!?
      >
      > Purity
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.