274What can we do?

  • Hayli
    Aug 3, 2003
      I have recently found myself becoming irritated with the fact that I
      do not know how to really help these boys. I am not a lawyer, so it
      isn't like I can really do anything in that way, but does anyone know
      how I can maybe send a letter to the West Memphis newspaper? Do
      Echols, Baldwin, and Misskelley know that thier is are groups out
      thier such as this one, who are on thier sides trying to help in
      anyway that we can? I encourage all of you not to be neglectant. I am
      sure that there are even the smallest things we can do, and like many
      of you, I do not know how to get started. :)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic