244Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] Catching up

  • Seth Phillips
    Dec 26, 2002
      I do as well. Love to see someone trick him into a confession.
      KarTer1989@... wrote:Hi. My name is Karen and I just joined the group. Please let me know what
      recent news and events about the "three" that I may have missed out on. I
      haven't heard anything since I heard that John Byers was in prison for his
      prescription drug conviction. I would be very interested to know how many of
      you think that he is the one that is guilty of killing the three 8-year-olds.
      I certainly do.

      Do you Yahoo!?