New Member

  • askmorgana
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 20, 2001
      Hey I just would like to say hello and I was in
      J'boro when the original trial took place. I am
      overwhelmed with the stupidity of our judicial system for
      this clearly unjustified imprisonment of these three
      young men. I am ashamed to know that I lived among the
      peers that imprisoned these young men. The bible belt
      is alive and well in AR. and TN. May Mark Byers burn
      in his own hell!!!!!! For his direct involvement in
      these murders!!!!!!!
    • february201967
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 28, 2001
        Here are some other message groups if you're
        interested. The WMS Discussin list is by
        others using this new e-mail list. All opinions are
        welcome if conducted in a mature, polite manner. If you
        don't like a lot of e-mail the digest version is highly
        recommended. You must be a member to post to this list. Added:
        etiquette will be strictly enforced. No flaming or spam
        permitted)<br>Subscribe Address: WM3discussion-subscribe@...
      • ono666
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
          Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
          the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
          Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
          petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
          Please follow this
          your concern
        • cue_ball_78
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
            I've recenlty seen the documentary on HBO and
            since been very interested. I would love to know of any
            changes, positive/adverse in this story. I am praying for
            Damien, since he is on death row, and the others, that
            justice will be done and the true killer (I think we all
            know who he is) will be brought to light.