PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

  • Linda Tant Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      Dear friends:

      The referenced petition is for the abolition of the three strikes law in Florida. Only 117 people have signed it so far. I KNOW there are more than 117 of us who are opposed to three strikes laws.

      Please sign Diane's petition by clicking this link
      http://www.petitiononline.com/vla7dd77/

      Thanks for your help.

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY DAY 2003 IS OCTOBER 18
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT - PRUP
      http://www.prup.us