Calico Rock prison riot

  • gothic_over_lord
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      Yes, I survived the Calico Rock prison riot unharmed. I am proud of
      the way my fellow co-workers and the inmates I protect handled
      themselves.

      You see, Calico (aka North Central Unit) is the home of over 500
      inmates in 10 barracks. The riot consisted of 3 barracks (or 150
      inmates). Upon the first signs of trouble, the control gates was
      closed (protecting as many inmates as possible) and 7 barracks (350
      inmates) remaind calm and acted like adults.

      Out of the 3 barracks remaining (150 inmates) only about 30-40 was
      actually involved. Half of which was protecting themselves from the
      rable rousers.

      The situation was contained quickly. Lives was saved. Those
      responsible are isolated from the rest.