Petition for Medical Care

  • Linda C. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      Dear friends:

      As you all know, the medical needs of prisoners often go unmet. In Arkansas, it's the rule rather than the exception. I am still having trouble getting email from my Yahoo Groups, so I don't know how much longer this petition will run as I've just found and signed it. I'm asking everyone to please take a moment and sign this petition asking Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee to provide medical care to John Caldwell and the other prisoners being medically neglected within the dark and evil world of the ADC.

      Right now it only has 176 signatures, and if it's going to help, it needs MANY more.

      Please take a minute to help save lives by signing this petition. Just click here: http://www.petitiononline.com/4medical/petition.html

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY DAY 2003 IS OCTOBER 18
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT - PRUP
      http://www.prup.net