A CHANCE TO END THE DEATH PENALTY IN ARKANSAS!

  • Linda C. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      The message below is forwarded from AR PRUP Coordinator Deann Roberts.

      I implore all of you to take a couple of minutes to e-mail the AR State legislators below and support their bills proposing the END OF THE DEATH PENALTY IN ARKANSAS!!

      Deann has supplied their e-mail addresses, so please - let's blow out their e-mail server as we did HBOs a couple of weeks ago. And please keep this going to every person and group in your address book.

      ON TO VICTORY OVER THE DEATH PENALTY!

      Everyone email these two legislators here in Arkansas and tell them to pass your wishes on to all other legislators in Arkansas. Sam Ledbetter, Rep. Arkansas is sponsoring legislation right now to end the dealth penalty for juveniles under 18 years old!

      Jay Lendall, Rep. Arkansas is sponsoring a bill proposing a moritorium on the death penalty altogether and that further research be done regarding the death penalty!

      jlendall@... Jay Lendall "Legislation for a moritorium on the death penalty"

      ledbetters@... Sam Ledbetter "End death penalty for juvenilles under 18 years old'

      Please pass this on to ALL your lists, friends and families. This is our best chance right now to stop the death penalty in ARKANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      May God Bless you and keep you and yours safe, always!

      Deann Roberts