Fw: Death Penalty Protest Footage for Documentary

  • Linda Tant Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2003
      Does anyone have any film footage of anti-death penalty demonstrations they
      might share with the filmmaker whose message I'm forwarding below? Please
      contact Tania van Bergen at TaniavanB@... if you
      do.

      Please DO NOT forward this info to me, as I am still trying to wade through
      more than 2,000 messages I received yesterday when I got my tx3 service
      back.....

      Thanks for your help.

      LINDA TANT MILLER