Hello

  • moon_puddin_pie
    Message 1 of 12 , May 11, 2001
      Hey everybody. I just joined this club. My name
      is Katy and I live in Buffalo, NY.<br>I saw the
      documentary Paradise Lost a few weeks ago, and it moved me to
      tears. I plan on writing to Damien, Jessie, and Jason
      while they are in prison, to let them know they have a
      lot of supporters, and we will do anything we can to
      help them. I think it's important that we let them
      know we all still care about them.
    • TrailerTrash4life
      Message 2 of 12 , May 13, 2001
        hre is the link if anyone wants to join <a href=http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/ target=new>http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/</a>
      • askmorgana
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 20, 2001
          Hey I just would like to say hello and I was in
          J'boro when the original trial took place. I am
          overwhelmed with the stupidity of our judicial system for
          this clearly unjustified imprisonment of these three
          young men. I am ashamed to know that I lived among the
          peers that imprisoned these young men. The bible belt
          is alive and well in AR. and TN. May Mark Byers burn
          in his own hell!!!!!! For his direct involvement in
          these murders!!!!!!!
        • february201967
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 28, 2001
            Here are some other message groups if you're
            interested. The WMS Discussin list is by
            others using this new e-mail list. All opinions are
            welcome if conducted in a mature, polite manner. If you
            don't like a lot of e-mail the digest version is highly
            recommended. You must be a member to post to this list. Added:
            etiquette will be strictly enforced. No flaming or spam
            permitted)<br>Subscribe Address: WM3discussion-subscribe@...
          • ono666
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
              Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
              the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
              Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
              petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
              Please follow this
              your concern
            • cue_ball_78
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
                I've recenlty seen the documentary on HBO and
                since been very interested. I would love to know of any
                changes, positive/adverse in this story. I am praying for
                Damien, since he is on death row, and the others, that
                justice will be done and the true killer (I think we all
                know who he is) will be brought to light.