More Help Needed with Media Project

  • Linda Tant Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      My most abject apologies for having sent out the wrong email address for Laura Thomson of TLC/Discovery Channel yesterday. In my haste to get the info to you, I inadvertently put a "p" in "Thomson", and that's why the address I sent previously didn't work.

      As it turns out though, this is ok. We received messages from Ms. Thomson today, in which she made the following statements: "This is is an important story, and very well told", and "You couldn't have written a better antagonist than Byus "

      NOTE THAT "BYUS" IS THE CURRENT MEDICAL ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ARKANSAS DOC!!

      Unfortunately, she doesn't have a slot for the film in their current programming lineup, but she believes in the film so much she is helping by sending it to folks who might have one available soon.

      But we still need for folks to contact Nancy Abraham, at HBO/Cinemax, if you haven't already done so. Her email address is nancy.abraham@... and you should be able to email her by simply clicking her address in this message.

      Please, I beseech all of you who haven't already done so so flood her office with messages asking that HBO/Cinemax air the film "FACTOR 8: THE ARKANSAS PRISON BLOOD SCANDAL"

      A lot of people have sacrificed and suffered much for 5 long years to get this film made. Please help us assure that the people of America get to see it by just dropping even a single line to Nancy Abraham. PLEASE DON'T just forward this message to her, but ask her in your own words to show this important film.

      I will also appreciate it if you will BCC me any messages sent to her, so we can get some idea of how many messages she is receiving.

      Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY DAY 2003 IS OCTOBER 18
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT - PRUP
      http://www.prup.net