Valuable Information about Private Prisons

  • Linda C. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      Dear friends:

      The other day I stumbled across a site I know many of you will find invaluable. It contains a world of information about private prisons and prison labor as it applies to U.S. corporations. The site is called The Catbird Seat, and The Catbird, whomever he or she may be has REALLY done their homework.

      You will find this information fascinating, as well as very educational. It will explain so much about the privatization of prisons and the employment of prisoners by corporations, and why these two evils work together to keep prison cells filled to overflowing.

      It's at http://www.the-catbird-seat.net/PrivatePrisons.htm

      Enjoy!

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY DAY 2003 IS OCTOBER 18
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT - PRUP
      http://www.prup.net