what the ****?

  • if I like you, I'll tell you <askmorgana
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      I would just like to know why I am receiving emails from the River
      Monkey? I couldn't care less about the ramblings of this material. I
      have a genuine interest in the justice to come into fruition for
      these three young men! If you have information regarding updates,
      etc. fine I would love to hear about it. Otherwise, I plan on
      deleting my membership due to this bombardance of junk mail in my box.

      A sincere member,
      askmorgana