Hello

  • jobri3798
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 16, 2001
      Hi, I'm Joanna. I'm 28 years old and I live in southern Riverside County, CA. I hope to meet other wm3 supporters and try to help Damien, Jessie, and Jason.
    • moon_puddin_pie
      Message 2 of 12 , May 11, 2001
        Hey everybody. I just joined this club. My name
        is Katy and I live in Buffalo, NY.<br>I saw the
        documentary Paradise Lost a few weeks ago, and it moved me to
        tears. I plan on writing to Damien, Jessie, and Jason
        while they are in prison, to let them know they have a
        lot of supporters, and we will do anything we can to
        help them. I think it's important that we let them
        know we all still care about them.
      • TrailerTrash4life
        Message 3 of 12 , May 13, 2001
          hre is the link if anyone wants to join <a href=http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/ target=new>http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/</a>
        • askmorgana
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 20, 2001
            Hey I just would like to say hello and I was in
            J'boro when the original trial took place. I am
            overwhelmed with the stupidity of our judicial system for
            this clearly unjustified imprisonment of these three
            young men. I am ashamed to know that I lived among the
            peers that imprisoned these young men. The bible belt
            is alive and well in AR. and TN. May Mark Byers burn
            in his own hell!!!!!! For his direct involvement in
            these murders!!!!!!!
          • february201967
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 28, 2001
              Here are some other message groups if you're
              interested. The WMS Discussin list is by
              others using this new e-mail list. All opinions are
              welcome if conducted in a mature, polite manner. If you
              don't like a lot of e-mail the digest version is highly
              recommended. You must be a member to post to this list. Added:
              etiquette will be strictly enforced. No flaming or spam
              permitted)<br>Subscribe Address: WM3discussion-subscribe@...
            • ono666
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
                Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
                the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
                Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
                petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
                Please follow this
                your concern
              • cue_ball_78
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
                  I've recenlty seen the documentary on HBO and
                  since been very interested. I would love to know of any
                  changes, positive/adverse in this story. I am praying for
                  Damien, since he is on death row, and the others, that
                  justice will be done and the true killer (I think we all
                  know who he is) will be brought to light.