let me introduce myself

  • iduna_13
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hi, I just joined this club and am looking to start a support group in Akron,Ohio. Anyone who can help?
    • lucideon
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 4, 2000
        I belong to a Pagan church here in Akron, Ohio so
        I'm very interested in the outcome of this situation!
        I find it absolutly appalling that anyone could be
        convicted on such a pathetic and inconsistant collection of
        evidence!<br>Blessed be,<br>Lucideon Zatanos
      • jobri3798
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 16, 2001
          Hi, I'm Joanna. I'm 28 years old and I live in southern Riverside County, CA. I hope to meet other wm3 supporters and try to help Damien, Jessie, and Jason.
        • moon_puddin_pie
          Message 4 of 12 , May 11, 2001
            Hey everybody. I just joined this club. My name
            is Katy and I live in Buffalo, NY.<br>I saw the
            documentary Paradise Lost a few weeks ago, and it moved me to
            tears. I plan on writing to Damien, Jessie, and Jason
            while they are in prison, to let them know they have a
            lot of supporters, and we will do anything we can to
            help them. I think it's important that we let them
            know we all still care about them.
          • TrailerTrash4life
            Message 5 of 12 , May 13, 2001
              hre is the link if anyone wants to join <a href=http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/ target=new>http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/</a>
            • askmorgana
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 20, 2001
                Hey I just would like to say hello and I was in
                J'boro when the original trial took place. I am
                overwhelmed with the stupidity of our judicial system for
                this clearly unjustified imprisonment of these three
                young men. I am ashamed to know that I lived among the
                peers that imprisoned these young men. The bible belt
                is alive and well in AR. and TN. May Mark Byers burn
                in his own hell!!!!!! For his direct involvement in
                these murders!!!!!!!
              • february201967
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 28, 2001
                  Here are some other message groups if you're
                  interested. The WMS Discussin list is by
                  others using this new e-mail list. All opinions are
                  welcome if conducted in a mature, polite manner. If you
                  don't like a lot of e-mail the digest version is highly
                  recommended. You must be a member to post to this list. Added:
                  etiquette will be strictly enforced. No flaming or spam
                  permitted)<br>Subscribe Address: WM3discussion-subscribe@...
                • ono666
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
                    Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
                    the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
                    Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
                    petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
                    Please follow this
                    your concern
                  • cue_ball_78
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
                      I've recenlty seen the documentary on HBO and
                      since been very interested. I would love to know of any
                      changes, positive/adverse in this story. I am praying for
                      Damien, since he is on death row, and the others, that
                      justice will be done and the true killer (I think we all
                      know who he is) will be brought to light.