Discounted Prison Phone Calls

  • Linda C. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      AR PRUP Coordinator Linda Grady sent me the following information she received from one of the participants in AR PRUP 2002. This could potentially be quite beneficial for a lot of folks:

      Discounted Prison Calls
      Is your family paying too much for collect prison calls? Are you spending $100 or more per month on these prison calls? If your answer is yes, call Tele-net for an alternative to the high cost of prison calls.

      10.9 cents per minute- state to state calls
      14.9 cents per minute- instate calls
      any time- any day we service most prisons in the US we can send calls anywhere in the world.

      Fast installations in the following areas
      Ontario, OR
      Tuscan, AZ
      Pendleton, OR
      Concord, NH
      Gig Harbor, WA
      Walla Walla Washington
      Goldsboro, NC
      Talladega, AL
      Darlington, SC

      Tele-Net, INC For service Call 1-888-299-7800

      And some background:

      Richard Lion 6564 Villa Avenue Saint Louis, MO 63139-3464 is his address. He states That He is "Lion counseling services" in Newport.

      He says he pays the phone company the charges for the line plus $1.50 for each call connected that goes to the long distance provider and than he pays 10.9 cent per
      minute.

      Hope this information helps a lot of people!

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT (PRUP)
      http://www.prup.net