PRUP 2002

  • Linda C. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      Hello, all

      We still haven't received reports on some of the Prison Reform Unity Day rallies, and folks are anxious for a report. So, if you organized or participated in a PRUP rally on October 19, please send me a brief account of it as soon as possible. I'm compiling them and will send one email to everyone, letting them know how well it went.

      If you've already sent accounts, please don't re-send them -- it'll only confuse me :-)

      Thanks to all who organized and/or participated in PRUP 2002!

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT (PRUP)
      http://www.prup.net