want to chat with a feisty 60+ divorcee?

  • Jasmina
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      I'm a recently divorced 60+ lady ;) I would like to develop a casual relationship with a man, which could lead to something else but to be honest I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really compatible.

      I've got some photos and a webcam here

      http://happyhost.info/~madamexxx/

      Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as well. Thanks

      I've also attached a pic of me