COMPASSIONATE RELEASES FOR THE DYING

  • Linda C. Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      Dear friends:

      Today I received yet another report of an inmate who's within weeks of dying and being refused a compassionate release so that he can die at home. This man is in Arizona. His family lives 2,200 miles away, so can't be with him there, and NEED to have him be permitted to spend his final days at home.

      His name is HERBERT L WILLIAMSON and his brother, Jerry has created a web site about their attempts to get him home before he dies at http://www.lynnwilliamson.freehomepage.com/index.html

      There are two places on that page which are links to the petition we hope you will sign.

      And, for those who haven't yet signed the petition for RODNEY D CRUSON, dying of hepatitis in prison in CA, please do it now. It's at http://www.petitiononline.com/rod/petition.html

      And for those who have signed it and those who will sign Herbert's, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I know these men's families do, too.

      God bless you all!

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT (PRUP)
      http://www.prup.net