FW: HELP

  • LINDA TANT MILLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      I received the following message today, and am forwarding it to all my Arkansas contacts, in hopes that someone can help this lady. Please respond back to her instead of to me, if you can help, since my computer is trying to die. I can't connect most days -- I think I need a new modem....

      WENDY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

      Linda

      Subject: HELPDate: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:38:52 -0500From: pam.tanner@...: tantsy1@...

      Dear Linda, I have a son in ADC and I have the utmost compassion, sympathy and understanding for inmates and their families. I know a Lady who has a son in the Diagnostics Unit in Pine Bluff her son is dying; she is legally blind and has no transportation from Rogers Ar to Pine Bluff. Do you know of any advocacy groups that might be able to �hook-up� a ride for her with some one in this area?? God Speed, and God Bless you, Pam PS : My private E-Mail is; tanner_pamela@...