Fw: IMDB

  • LINDA TANT MILLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      I received the following message from Kelly Duda, the man who made Factor 8: The Arkansas Prison Blood Scandal regarding problems he's having with folks voting maliciously on The Internet Movie Database web site. This problem could very well adversely impact the film, so if you can help by logging on and voting for the film, and by forwarding this to others with whom you've shared the film, we will both appreciate it enormously! Details are in Kelly's message, below.

      Thanks a million.

      Peace and Blessings,
      Linda Tant Miller