Unification..

  • John_Butler75
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 21, 2000
      May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
      wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
      efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
      united?<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3..
    • John_Butler75
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 22, 2000
        "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
        legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
        Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
        demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
        human to white society. And worse, this condescension
        seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
        easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
        that African Americans were vastly different than
        whites and not deserving of the same
        respect"<br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs..
      • iduna_13
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 3, 2000
          Hi, I just joined this club and am looking to start a support group in Akron,Ohio. Anyone who can help?
        • lucideon
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 4, 2000
            I belong to a Pagan church here in Akron, Ohio so
            I'm very interested in the outcome of this situation!
            I find it absolutly appalling that anyone could be
            convicted on such a pathetic and inconsistant collection of
            evidence!<br>Blessed be,<br>Lucideon Zatanos
          • jobri3798
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 16, 2001
              Hi, I'm Joanna. I'm 28 years old and I live in southern Riverside County, CA. I hope to meet other wm3 supporters and try to help Damien, Jessie, and Jason.
            • moon_puddin_pie
              Message 6 of 12 , May 11, 2001
                Hey everybody. I just joined this club. My name
                is Katy and I live in Buffalo, NY.<br>I saw the
                documentary Paradise Lost a few weeks ago, and it moved me to
                tears. I plan on writing to Damien, Jessie, and Jason
                while they are in prison, to let them know they have a
                lot of supporters, and we will do anything we can to
                help them. I think it's important that we let them
                know we all still care about them.
              • TrailerTrash4life
                Message 7 of 12 , May 13, 2001
                  hre is the link if anyone wants to join <a href=http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/ target=new>http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/</a>
                • askmorgana
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 20, 2001
                    Hey I just would like to say hello and I was in
                    J'boro when the original trial took place. I am
                    overwhelmed with the stupidity of our judicial system for
                    this clearly unjustified imprisonment of these three
                    young men. I am ashamed to know that I lived among the
                    peers that imprisoned these young men. The bible belt
                    is alive and well in AR. and TN. May Mark Byers burn
                    in his own hell!!!!!! For his direct involvement in
                    these murders!!!!!!!
                  • february201967
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 28, 2001
                      Here are some other message groups if you're
                      interested. The WMS Discussin list is by
                      others using this new e-mail list. All opinions are
                      welcome if conducted in a mature, polite manner. If you
                      don't like a lot of e-mail the digest version is highly
                      recommended. You must be a member to post to this list. Added:
                      etiquette will be strictly enforced. No flaming or spam
                      permitted)<br>Subscribe Address: WM3discussion-subscribe@...
                    • ono666
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
                        Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
                        the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
                        Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
                        petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
                        Please follow this
                        your concern
                      • cue_ball_78
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
                          I've recenlty seen the documentary on HBO and
                          since been very interested. I would love to know of any
                          changes, positive/adverse in this story. I am praying for
                          Damien, since he is on death row, and the others, that
                          justice will be done and the true killer (I think we all
                          know who he is) will be brought to light.