Looking for Manuella Theiss

  • LINDA TANT MILLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      There used to be an excellent activist named Manuella Theiss who worked hard for prison reform, and was on several Yahoo Groups lists. I lost track of Manuella, and have recently been contacted by someone who is looking for her.

      If this reaches Manuella, or if you know how to contact her, please tell her that Shanna Baldwin Moore is looking for her, and she can contact her at shanna@...<mailto:shanna@...>

      PLEASE don't respond to me, but refer your response to Manuella or Shanna.

      Peace and Blessings,
      Linda Tant Miller