I'm back.....

  • LINDA TANT MILLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 9:03 PM
      Just like a bad penny, huh? Been pretty sick, but I'm some better now. Had more than 2,000 emails, and I'm working my way through them, but thought I'd best let you folks know I'm still alive, since I've received so many messages from folks wondering what happened to me.

      I'm desperately trying to catch up, and will be back on track soon, God willing.....

      Been catching up some on the digest, and I'm really intrigued about the digging up of the pool. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the key to the case..... Exciting stuff!

      Back to work. Love you guys, and I'll be back in the groove asap.

      Hugs,
      Linda