Fw: Battle of the wolves

  • LINDA TANT MILLER
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      This is the best I have ever heard it explained!

      One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.
      One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
      The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."
      The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"
      The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

      Peace I leave with you; My peace I give unto you, not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. John 14:27