PINS, BUTTONS & MURDERED PRISONERS

  • Linda Tant Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      Just before my old computer died, several months ago, someone
      contacted me about creating a page for their loved one on the
      Murdered Prisoners web site. I lost the information, when my
      computer died, so if it's you, please re-contact me at
      tantsy1@...

      The Murdered Prisoners web site has been updated, with a few more
      cases. I have about 200 more to add, just as soon as I get time. In
      the meantime, if you need a page for a friend or loved one, just let
      me know.

      The Murdered Prisoners web site is at
      http://www.geocities.com/PrisonMurder

      After 9 years of prison reform and human rights work, I'm finally
      getting my own home office. As part of the d├ęcor, I have a curtain
      hung behind my computer desk on which I have pinned my collection of
      prison reform and human rights pins and buttons. If your
      organization has a pin or button I can add to my collection, I will
      appreciate it if you will help me acquire one. If I need to purchase
      it, please let me know. My address is:

      Linda Tant Miller
      8611 270th Ave., E.
      Buckley, WA 98321