get a raise

  • erika-haven978@rightdatway.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1 770-621-2634, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • april
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
        --- In freethewestmemphis3@yahoogroups.com, "erika-haven978@..."
        <erika-haven978@...> wrote:

        > Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1
        day! Just got a
        > tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1 770-621-2634,
        completed a
        > small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely
        accredited
        > at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin
        for some new jobs.

        Hey, I would love to know more on this! I am in Atlanta area working
        hard to get my degree in criminal justice. I am new to this group,
        just did some studies on this case and it's very deserving of a new
        trial, and I cannot honestly say that I think they did it. At the
        least, they deserve a new trial in a different state where people are
        not so backwards- I lived in AR for a while, and there are a lot of
        backwards people there.
        Please tell me some more about this degree thing.
        April
      • April Wesley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
          Thanks a lot! I am going to give them a call next week. Thank you so much for the tip!
          April