Enjoy your time online

  • erika-haven978@rightdatway.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      found this cool place, actually, not even sure I want to share my secret source hehe. But you know what, Im a generous guy so i guess ill help you out, plenty of potential partners on there to share around i guess. anyway http://www.bringitallu.info is the spot im talking about. ive only been on there bout a week or two, already met up with two ppl and talked to tonns of hotties on webcameras. heap of fun.
    • LINDA TANT MILLER
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Hi, gang

        Does this list have adult supervision to keep cyber sluts banned? If not,
        please unsubscribe me. I'm not interested in downloading emails which are
        only advertisements for pseudo sex.

        Linda Tant Miller