2006-12-16 Bless the Inmate!

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      It is not late to bless someone special in Prison.

      Calendars:
      http://freebible.us/index.php?cPath=84

      Former inmate's testimonial books:
      http://freebible.us/index.php?cPath=65_61_51_58

      Christmas cards:

      To be sent directly from this website to the inmate. No need to go anywhere,
      no envelopes to seal, just bless someone, as Lord guides and provides!

      We can send it to YOUR inmate, also we can send a card to a (randomly selected
      from our list) lonely forgotten inmate that receives no mail this
      Christmas. He/she will receive your card and pre-paid return envelope to
      write to you. Christmas is a great time to start to be a Servant!

      http://freebible.us/index.php?cPath=85

      Finally, you can subscribe your love ones to the finest Prison Ministry
      newsletters from leading evangelical ministries. They will come free and
      post paid to the inmate! Prison Ministry newsletters will help him or her to
      grow in faith and to come back home - our Bible promises - as "A New
      Creation"!

      http://freebible.us/index.php?cPath=65_61_52

      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
      Admin