I'm paralyzed with fear

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      From the Admin:

      Please do NOT reply, go to the forum to read the rest of the story, and to
      talk, this is our topic annoncement ONLY!

      "I have been accused of molesting my stepdaughter. My wife made the
      allegations during a divorce and custody fight for our son. I have never
      been accused of anything worse, than speeding - in my life. I have never
      been to jail or prison. Everyone tells me that the allegation is as good as
      a conviction and I am scared to death of prison, especially with ... "

      http://prisonforum.com/index.php?topic=532