Unbelievable!

  • palekeren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 6:55 PM
      I have recently watched Paradise Lost on Foxtel and I must confess
      that in the beginning I was horrified by the crime and the previews of
      the film had me assuming that these three boys committed it but as I
      watched my opinion changed. I have never really had an opinion on the
      death penalty as we don't have it here but I believe at the very least
      these men deserve a totally new trial. How can your court possibly
      sentence a young man to death with all the conflicting evidence his
      defence has discovered. I am only a bystander in another country but I
      cannot understand a legal system which allows this to happen.
      My feelings toward the death penalty have altered after watching this
      film. I could not possibly condone it when a man can lose his life
      due to such a situation.
      I am hoping that as I write this that Damien is still alive and
      fighting. Could anyone give me some feedback?
      Regards
      Keren