How to Pass ACCA Exams

  • Sundas
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 22, 2010
      There are no hard and set rules that you can follow and get success in any examination. Hard work is the key to success in any examination. We can only do our best efforts. I have listed a few handful tips that will greatly increase your chance of success in ACCA examination.

      Visit: http://acca-online-learning.info/11/pass-acca-exams/ for more information.

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU choose to receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
    • Sundas

          Message 4 of 29 , May 1, 2010
            There are no hard and set rules that you can follow and get success in any examination. Hard work is the key to success in any examination. We can only do our best efforts. I have listed a few handful tips that will greatly increase your chance of success in ACCA examination.

            Visit: http://acca-online-learning.info/11/pass-acca-exams/ for more information.

            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU choose to receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
          • jentry guinn
            Message 5 of 29 , May 4, 2010