A Rollercoaster of Sin, Death, and Repentance.

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2006
      "Jimi Hendrix junkie - Sandy Fatow. Wild robber of the American Museum of Natural History - Jack "Murf-the-Surf" Murphy. "Catch-me-Killer" - Bob Erler. Florida bank robber - Frank Costantino. LA gang leader - Mark Maciel.

      You know these boys from national scandal news a while back, and now from Christian reports.

      Once stoned heard criminals who were changed by Christ. They are now fine ministers of the Word of God to inmates.

      I'm proud to present to you another soldier for Christ who takes the frontline - Marty Angelo. Open his book, "Once Life Matters: A New Beginning" and join him in the rollercoaster ride of sin, death, and repentance. Come to The Conclusion yourself.

      Sergey Taranenko,
      Drector,
      International Network of Prison Ministries"

      There are 48 books to a case. 1 case per order. Offer is good for prison or jail chaplains only. Individual inmates and families who are interested should contact their chaplain who then can order a case.

      http://freebible.us/product_info.php?products_id=312

      This offer is being set up especially for INPM Members. If not a member, read this: http://prisonministry.net/reasons.htm !

      Thanks,
      Marty Angelo