Prison Homosexual Rape

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      My son is currently in a County Detention Center (Jail) he has a scheduled court. While in custody, he was sexually assaulted. He is very small, 5'1'' 100 pounds maybe. Alleged perpetrator was his cellmate 6'1'' 310 pounds.

      The authorities questioned my son, they refused to get him his attorney and they also threatened him with additional time. My son signed papers refusing to file charges.

      We are being told that they will not test him for HIV because they do not know that the alleged perpetrator has HIV/AIDS and that they can't make the alleged perpetrator take a test - therefore my son can't be tested. We have been advised to talk to ...

      Continued and discussed here:
      http://prisonforum.com/index.php?topic=379

      Do not "reply" to the post to express yourself or to ask questions, go to the page.

      .