Your Christmas Greetings to the Entire Prison Ministry Community!

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      As Christmas approaches, we want to invite all INPM members, prayer
      partners and friends to send their Holiday greetings to the network of
      22,000 Prison Ministry subscribers.

      You can do this by submitting your Greetings online:

      http://www.prisonministry.com/modules.php?name=FCKeditor

      ( Register and login first. You have to do it only once! Do not send as
      "Anonymous" - you want replies!
      http://www.prisonministry.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account )

      Or send your greetings to the Prison Ministry Community to
      christmas2005@.... A few days before Christmas we will publish a
      Digest of Christmas Greetings. Send in your greetings earlier, to get a
      spot on the top of the Digest.

      In your message would you please limit yourself to 100 words, so your
      Holiday Message will not get lost among advertisements of your ministry
      ;-)

      Provide a link to your INPM page, so people can easily identify you.

      In general, it is suggested to use posting guidance of INPM Newsgroup:

      http://www.prisonministry.net/ng

      DO NOT REPLY to this message - we do not want to swamp the group with a
      shower of mail. We will publish only ONE digest; no individual mails
      will be released to the group.

      Individual greetings will be published on the Prison Ministry Press
      front page http://PrisonMinistry.com as they come.

      Happy Holidays in Christ,

      We await your greetings!

      Agape!

      Elena,
      Admin

      http://PrisonMinistry.net
      where Prison Ministries of the world fellowship

      Are you a part of it?