Press Release of Prison Ministry Press

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      We are proud to report, PrisonMinistry.com is taking off as a jet-liner! In
      just 60 days we already have 20,000 page views. See statistics here:
      http://prisonministry.com/modules.php?name=Statistics

      This unbelievable popularity can be explained easily. It is a news feed by
      prison ministries, for prison ministries and about prison ministries.

      All entries are received, prepared for publication and scheduled to appear
      on the front page of the website by professional Christian journalists. So
      far we have a policy of publishing one article per day. As our portfolio
      grows, as more authors and ministries contribute their news and ministry
      updates, we will have articles published as they come.

      Prison ministry press covers a variety of topics...Prison Ministry USA;
      Prison Ministry News Worldwide; Aftercare; Pen Pal Ministry, among others. A
      full list of topics can be found here:
      http://prisonministry.com/modules.php?name=Topics

      If you want to share on any of above subjects, just press this link to
      submit your news.
      http://prisonministry.com/modules.php?name=FCKeditor

      (Please note, it is highly suggested to register first, as we - and your
      future readers - will not be able to respond to you, if you send your
      article as "Anonymous").
      http://prisonministry.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user

      If you are an INPM member, would you please use your INPM URL in your
      article, so readers will be able to learn more about your ministry, to write
      to you, ask for help or bless you with their contributions for your noble
      service to the Lord. Here is a perfect sample of the ministry article:
      http://prisonministry.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=62

      Read FAQ; we develop it as we have questions coming in!

      Here is OUR small request to all our prayer partners and friends.

      If you have a website or a page, would you please put a link of your choice
      on your page. (If you do not have a web presence yet, remember, you can get
      your free permanent web page at http://PrisonMinistry.net - read other
      reasons to join INPM here: http://prisonministry.net/reasons.htm )

      1. A simple link:

      Prison Ministry Press: - www.PrisonMinistry.com

      2. An extended link:

      www.PrisonMinistry.com - Daily Prison Ministry news from around the world.

      3. An announcement:

      www.PrisonMinistry.com - Daily news by Prison Ministries, for Prison
      Ministries and about Prison Ministries. Tell the world about your service to
      the Lord or get help at the Prison Ministry Community.

      4. An article:

      ==========

      Interesting and useful resource we want to present to you today is
      www.PrisonMinistry.com - Prison Ministry Press.

      It is fast-growing Internet Prison Ministry Daily Magazine. It takes off as
      a jet-liner! In its first 60 days it has been visited by multitudes, with
      20,000 page views! No wonder it is on the first page of all search engines
      for "Prison Ministry". This unbelievable popularity can be explained easily.
      It is a news feed by Prison Ministries, for Prison Ministries and about
      Prison Ministries. Many ministries of INPM send their news on a regular
      basis. Not only do Prison Ministries contribute, anyone can share their
      thoughts, concerns, or simply submit a Prayer Request.

      The latest technology is bringing audio, video information, and interactive
      pages to help you to participate in Polls. Each article has "Comments"
      section on the bottom of the page, where visitor's feedback is welcomed.

      All articles are sent by website readers, they are prepared for publication
      and scheduled to appear on the website by professional Christian
      journalists. So far the website has a policy of publishing one article per
      day. As more authors and ministries contribute their news and ministry
      updates, the Editorial Board promises to publish news as it comes.

      Prison Ministry Press covers a variety of topics...Devotionals; Prison
      Ministry USA; Prison Ministry News Worldwide; Aftercare; Pen Pal Ministry,
      among others.

      Visitors can read up-to-date information on Prison Ministry life worldwide,
      get help from participating members, or find a ministry to contribute to,
      according to their beliefs.

      =========

      If you have your article already published at Prison Ministry Press, you can
      go to your page and send it to your friends and supporters.

      If you do not have a website yet, you still can help us! The very simple way
      to spread the word about this publication is to go to the website; in your
      browser go to File / Send / Send Page as E-mail and select recipients from
      your address book!

      Also you are prayerfully requesed to send one of the announcements of your
      choice about Prison Ministry Press to your mailing list.

      Agape!

      John Terry,
      Admin