Return to the society: What Are Ex-Offenders Biggest Worries?

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 12:01 PM
      DO NOT press "Reply", go:

      We want to hear from YOU!

      What Are Ex-Offenders Biggest Worries?

      We would like your feedback and input. Which needs are essential and why?

      In your reply tell us a little about yourself, to understand better your position.

      1. Health
      2. Food
      3. Employment
      4. Housing
      5. Restoration of relations with the family
      6. Acceptance by the society
      4. Acceptance by relatives and friends
      8. Transportation
      9. Education
      10. Emotional Needs / Stress / Anger Management, etc.
      11. Probation Violations
      12. Justice
      13. Financial Problems / Bills
      14 Clothing
      15. Welfare of children and/or spouse while incarcerated
      14. Other...

      At the forum you can vote (or simply learn from previous visitors) which needs are MORE essential for ex-offenders.

      The information you provide will help us in creating our 2006 edition of the directory. The directory strives to focus on the areas that are most important to the people who need the information.

      Please forward this topic to your prayer partners, friends and family of incarcerated.

      INPM Member
      "Encouraging Words & Financial Aid Assistance"

      where Prison Ministries of the world fellowship