2005-08-20 What do you think of Categories needed?

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      Dear partners!

      What would be 5 GENERAL most needed categories of subjects of mutual interest for people who have friends or relatives in the same prison?

      So far I have 2 categories:

      1. Visiting rules, transportation, mail allowances.
      2. Chapel.

      What else should there be? You may suggest five totally different categories!

      I'm working on the structure of the website with this concept:

      Each guest of the website is able to talk not to a bunch of strangers from all around the country, but with folks who minister, visit, write or simply have someone in a specific prison. In other words, the guest will go to the specific prison forum and ask folks who are familiar with this particular institution. We will not have situations like at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Intl-Network-of-Prison-Ministries
      when one of 3500 subscribers asks, "how do I get married to an inmate?"; and we get a whole shower of very good answers: "consult your state", "each prison is different".

      Honestly, I came up with this idea of separate forums for each institution after deleting several hundred almost carbon copy answers for "how do I get married to an inmate?" question.

      What do you think?

      Well, back to Categories. Here is what I have so far:

      http://prisonforum.com/index.php?board=71.0 .

      Thank you for your support and feedback!

      Agape!

      Elena,
      Admin

      http://PrisonMinistry.net
      where Prison Ministries of the world fellowship

      Liks for those who are not on the Internet, but on AOL