Jobs for ex-offenders search

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Dear friends and prayer partners:

      Here is very typical letter that we receive regularly. I think we should share our reply with all.

      ================

      I am still looking for work in Dallas, TX. I have 2 felonies that are 8 yrs old. I am responsible, dependable, love to work. I have good references. I clean homes as well when I am not working. I have 2 children and I just need a good job, I have worked in warehouses for 4 yrs and have managed apartments for well over 10 yrs now.

      Signed,

      Name

      =============

      From the Admin:

      To search for jobs for ex-offenders in Dallas:

      Go to our search page:

      http://Prisonministry.net/search.htm

      Select "Aftercare" and type "Dallas" in "City" window, press Enter.

      You will get a list of organizations involved in "aftercare", including job providers, in Dallas. Browse result pages, when job provider is found. Call the number; do not send email.

      If you also need options of surrounding cities, like Irving, Plano, Arlington, select not Dallas, type "75" in the Zip code window and select Texas state. It will give you all listings where "Zip" begins with the number 75, which is Dallas County in the state of Texas.

      Sure, you can apply this rule to all other towns and states...

      If you are not finding job providers, contact Aftercare Ministries of your area. They have a list of related local organizations.

      God bless you, Brother!

      I'm praying for you, as I type this reply.

      Elena

      http://PrisonMinistry.net
      where prison ministries of the world fellowship

      =====

      To All:

      PS. Link to us - be a blessing to your website visitors! Our incredible banners are here:
      http://prisonministry.net/banners.htm

      .