a petition to the governer of Arkansas

  • ono666
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
      Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
      the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
      Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
      petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
      Please follow this
      your concern
    • cue_ball_78
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
        I've recenlty seen the documentary on HBO and
        since been very interested. I would love to know of any
        changes, positive/adverse in this story. I am praying for
        Damien, since he is on death row, and the others, that
        justice will be done and the true killer (I think we all
        know who he is) will be brought to light.