Prison Ministry Leadership Team

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Dear Friends and Partners in Jail and Prison Ministry,

      We are growing, with an average of twenty ministries joining this
      Worldwide Directory of Prison Ministries.

      http://prisonministry.net

      AOL format:
      <A href="http://prisonministry.net">

      Would you please go to the first entry on the page New Members

      http://prisonministry.net/app/Mins/event/showNew.html
      <A href="http://prisonministry.net/app/Mins/event/showNew.html">

      and make a note on the date joined and then go to the very last entry on
      the same page. Note date joined. The twenty latest entries are shown
      on this page. It will give you a clear picture of the number of
      ministries joining during the last period of time.

      Also, on our cross-search page, you can select nothing and
      press "submit" or simply press "enter" on your keyboard. You will
      find the total number of ministries in the database.

      The time has come when we need more of your help developing
      strategies and inspirations of this website.

      If God speaks to your heart to return Him any talents He has given
      you, are welcome to join our new discussion group in INPM
      Leadership Team.

      In this group we will be sharing visions, knowledge and experience
      in prison ministry. There will be no prayer requests, help or sermon
      messages. Just creative opinion exchange of how to make this site
      better, more convenient to use and more effective.

      Here is the first task:

      1. We made an attempt to create a prison ministry events
      calendar as a separate website. All true, the idea was good but it
      did not go far. Members were confused as to why they had to log in
      to submit events and how to update the calendar.

      We are going to have a calendar of events built in to our website
      and member pages.

      Now members and guests of INPM will be able to see registered prison
      ministry events, find events to participate in, or simply pray for
      your event.

      Question:

      Which type of events are to be included in the calendar. So far we
      have a vision for:

      1. Prison outreach
      2. Prayer meeting
      3. Bible classes
      4. New publications (books, audio, video)

      What is missing?

      ========
      DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL NOW!!! It is just a sample of the subject
      and will be reposted to our new group.

      ========

      Again this discussion will take place at our new group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/INPM-Leadership .

      To join this group, send any blank email to:

      INPM-Leadership-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or visit our site

      INPM is praying for a new Leadership Team and looking forward to
      joyfully corroborating of serving Christ in His prison ministry
      field.

      Jerry T.
      Admin-on-duty