Virtual Degree for Career Professional

  • Alina
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2010
      Many professionals are now entertaining of enrolling themselves online. In fact, the online fever has been reaching many parts of the world. It is exciting to get yourself a degree while working from your home or office but there are so many online degrees that it becomes difficult to decide where to go. We have developed this blog to go through all these aspects.

      Visit: http://virtualdegree.info/3/degree-for-professionals/ for more information.

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO Receive e-mails from some Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
    • Alina