John Moss

  • Linda Tant Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      First, I want to thank all of you who have signed John Moss' petition seeking clemency from his Life Without Parole sentence.

      This is the best chance he's ever had of getting clemency - he's a middle aged man, serving all illegal sentence for a crime he didn't commit, incarcerated in a prison system so overcrowded that the lame duck Governor of Arkansas is releasing prisoners through the emergency powers bill and has already announced 33 clemencies he plans to grant.

      If you haven't yet signed the petition, I want to plead with you once again to take just a moment to go to this site to sign his petition for clemency http://www.petitiononline.com/johnmoss/petition.html

      You can view his web site at http://www.geocities.com/freechewy if you want more information on this case.

      His web site may also be accessed by clicking where it says "Created by Free John Ross Campaign" at the bottom of the petition site, and the petition may also be accessed from John's web site home page.

      If you would like to become a member of the Free John Moss Campaign and keep up with what's going on day-by-day with John's clemency appeal, everyone is welcome. To join the Free John Moss Campaign e-list, just click here
      free_john_moss-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      There are currently 405 signatures on John's petition, up from 146 this morning, so today has been a successful day. However, there are still thousands of you who haven't signed this petition.

      If you care about justice; if you care that there are innocent people in America's prisons, won't you please sign John's petition, in order to help one of them get their life back.

      Peace and blessings,
      LINDA TANT MILLER
      Prison Reform Unity Project (PRUP)
      http://www.prup.us