Free the West Memphis 3

  • irelin12
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 22, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Free the West Memphis 3
    • John_Butler75
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 21, 2000
        May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
        wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
        efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
        united?<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3..
      • John_Butler75
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 22, 2000
          "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
          legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
          Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
          demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
          human to white society. And worse, this condescension
          seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
          easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
          that African Americans were vastly different than
          whites and not deserving of the same
          respect"<br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs..
        • iduna_13
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 3, 2000
            Hi, I just joined this club and am looking to start a support group in Akron,Ohio. Anyone who can help?
          • lucideon
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 4, 2000
              I belong to a Pagan church here in Akron, Ohio so
              I'm very interested in the outcome of this situation!
              I find it absolutly appalling that anyone could be
              convicted on such a pathetic and inconsistant collection of
              evidence!<br>Blessed be,<br>Lucideon Zatanos
            • jobri3798
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 16, 2001
                Hi, I'm Joanna. I'm 28 years old and I live in southern Riverside County, CA. I hope to meet other wm3 supporters and try to help Damien, Jessie, and Jason.
              • moon_puddin_pie
                Message 7 of 12 , May 11, 2001
                  Hey everybody. I just joined this club. My name
                  is Katy and I live in Buffalo, NY.<br>I saw the
                  documentary Paradise Lost a few weeks ago, and it moved me to
                  tears. I plan on writing to Damien, Jessie, and Jason
                  while they are in prison, to let them know they have a
                  lot of supporters, and we will do anything we can to
                  help them. I think it's important that we let them
                  know we all still care about them.
                • TrailerTrash4life
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 13, 2001
                    hre is the link if anyone wants to join <a href=http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/ target=new>http://groups.aol.com/misupportfreewm3/</a>
                  • askmorgana
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 20, 2001
                      Hey I just would like to say hello and I was in
                      J'boro when the original trial took place. I am
                      overwhelmed with the stupidity of our judicial system for
                      this clearly unjustified imprisonment of these three
                      young men. I am ashamed to know that I lived among the
                      peers that imprisoned these young men. The bible belt
                      is alive and well in AR. and TN. May Mark Byers burn
                      in his own hell!!!!!! For his direct involvement in
                      these murders!!!!!!!
                    • february201967
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 28, 2001
                        Here are some other message groups if you're
                        interested. The WMS Discussin list is by
                        others using this new e-mail list. All opinions are
                        welcome if conducted in a mature, polite manner. If you
                        don't like a lot of e-mail the digest version is highly
                        recommended. You must be a member to post to this list. Added:
                        etiquette will be strictly enforced. No flaming or spam
                        permitted)<br>Subscribe Address: WM3discussion-subscribe@...
                      • ono666
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 7, 2001
                          Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
                          the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
                          Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
                          petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
                          Please follow this
                          your concern
                        • cue_ball_78
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
                            I've recenlty seen the documentary on HBO and
                            since been very interested. I would love to know of any
                            changes, positive/adverse in this story. I am praying for
                            Damien, since he is on death row, and the others, that
                            justice will be done and the true killer (I think we all
                            know who he is) will be brought to light.