20ARKANSAS PRUP 2002

  • Linda C. Miller
    Oct 14, 2002
      From: Deann Roberts
      AR PRUP Coordinator
      arprup@...

      Well, kids.....PRUP day is coming up on Saturday. Everything is pretty well
      set up here.

      We will be meeting on the steps of the State Capital Building at 12:00 noon.

      TV stations and newpapers around the state have been sent notices so lets
      hope we get some coverage! And we are praying for good weather and a really
      good
      turnout. Anything over 10 would make me happy, knowing Arkansas as I do.

      Since this is probably the first year we have been able to get more than one
      organization together, I hope and pray we get some people. It would be so
      great to see 50 or more! So everybody say their prayers. We need all the
      help we can get and this is certainly one of Gods missions!

      Don't forget to bring your water and munchies as well as your chosen signs!
      SIGNS! SIGNS! AND MORE SIGNS!

      Feel free to post this message to other groups.

      Any questions just email me at arprup@...

      See ya soon!