The net is great for fun

  • alexis-sabry548@summaslamm.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.anythingoodnow.info and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)